These five seniors on Instagram are taking it by storm.
Who says that kids get to have all the fun? Being a senior shouldn’t impact your style—not in the least! But don’t take our word for it; look at these style icons — who don’t let age define them — making a splash on Instagram. They’ve got sass, an eye for design and aren’t afraid to take risks. Let their bold creative styling choices inspire and empower your own life.
To set up your own Instagram account on your phone:
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Or from your computer:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Loving Instagram? Learn more about embracing new technology.
Daphne’s gained the internet title of the “world’s oldest professional fashion model.” She’s been modeling since 1949 and still at it! She also helps coach other aspiring models and offers coaching services and courses for purchase. She was once quoted in an Australian newspaper saying, “I don’t do retiring.”
Linda’s combined her love for denim and dogs into one brand: Linda and Winks. Follow her latest colorful dog leash and collar sets and catch her fresh and down-to-earth personal styling choices.
If color speaks to you, you’ll love following Sue! Her art is bold, bright, and bursting with life. Follow along as she shares photos of her personal jewelry creations, kimonos, and other artists’ work she admires.
The Accidental Icon is essentially a fashion blog that offers an urban, modern, intellectual aesthetic but also speaks to women who live what the Accidental Icon calls “interesting but ordinary lives” in cities. Her snapshots ooze with coolness and confidence.
Not all “Instagrans” are women! Watch as Irvin, a fashion model, stylist, influencer, and educator, waltzes through life looking his best. His stylish pics have earned him the title #MrStealYourGrandma; he rose to fame when his Instagram posts went viral.